10.02.2013

Challenge #68—Yum, Yum

Food.  We all eat it!  We all enjoy some or a lot of it! So, this is what today’s challenge is:

What are some of your favorite foods?

You can go about this a few ways. 

  • Focus on your very favorite food, whatever it may be, and go into the details of why you love that food. 
  • Make a list of all your favorites.  You can even add things you don’t like if  you want. 
  • Focus on your favorite meal for each time of day  (“My favorite breakfast is ________.  My favorite lunch is ________.  My favorite supper is ________.”).  Or you can focus on just one meal you would eat a lot if you could. 
  • Don’t forget dessert and drinks!  If you have any favorite desserts or drinks, you can add those as well!

Here are a couple of examples for you. 

------------------------------
What April did:

TIMC - Favorite Food

Fonts: Bodoni, Benguiat, Goudy Catalogue Italic
Page Embellishments: Chandra Element Pack by DesignerDegitals, Misc. Embellishments
Papers: Kitty Dots, Shabby Princess-DiamondPaper, Promise Paper-CreamDots

----------------------
What I did:

I made a list of my favorites in each type of category.  (Also some of my least favorites mixed in there as well.)  This would be easy to do by hand or type up quickly if you’re short on time.  Remember, just get it recorded somewhere, somehow!

favorite foods

Fonts: Wish I Were Taller, CK Higgins Handprint. Template: Scrapping With Liz. Paper: Creativity By Crystal. Photo Source herelots of great ideas on the Clean Eating way of life (which I am personally embracing and loving!).
--------------------------
Now I challenge you to record this little bit of information about you!

No comments: