3.30.2012

Fast Fact Friday #13

Here it is folks, another Friday, and another round of Fast Fact Friday! 

fast fact friday copy

The theme I chose for this week is “When I was a kid”.  It goes along really well with challenge #10, so if you haven’t had a chance to do that one yet, this would be a great way to get some ideas of what you can do to complete it.

1.  What is your earliest memory?

2.  What hair style did you wear when you about 10 years old?

3.  What was one of your favorite recess activities?

4.  Who was your favorite teacher?

5.  What was one of the funniest styles or outfits you sported as a kid?

 

Ha, ha I can’t wait to answer these!  Smile

1.  I remember my parents coming into my bedroom with a birthday cake and singing “happy birthday” on my 3rd birthday.
2.  Short, frizzy perm with big bangs.
3.  I can’t remember the name of it, maybe Chinese Jump rope?  It was with some rope-like loop that you had to have at least 3 people, and you went, “2, 4, 6, 8, out, in, off, on, twisty, twisty…” 
4.  My 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Small, who ironically was very tall and married to the school janitor who was smaller than her!
5.  When I was in 2nd grade, I remember this tan, zip up jumpsuit.  It had brown and orange fabric arrows sewn on it.  I absolutely hated that outfit, but my mom (who was a teenager in the 60’s) thought it was stylin’!

No comments: