One of TIMC’s reader’s, Samantha, sent in some questions for today’s Fast Fact Friday. Thanks, Sam! Remember, anyone can submit questions for FFF, just email them to me and I’ll get them up on here in the order I receive them.
1. Do you have/have you ever had any pets?
2. What’s your favorite animal?
3. What animal scares you the most?
4. If you were an animal, what would you be, why?
5. What’s the most exotic animal you have ever seen before?
If you’d like to put a FFF button on your blog/post, use this and help send your family and friends to the TIMC and FFF!
Here’s a peek at my answers for this week’s questions:
1. None right now. Growing up we had numerous dogs, chickens, rabbits and cats.
2. Elephants. Riding an elephant is definitely on my bucket list!
3. Spiders. Yuck. Can’t stand them.
4. Elephant—it’d be fun to run around the jungle and to be able to use my nose the way they do!
5. Hmm, don’t know about exotic. I’ve seen lots of pretty birds at the aviary and zoo, so maybe one of those. Nothing in the wild though.