Hello Friday! I’m sure you all love Fridays as much as I do! Well, it’s time for another round of FFF!
Today’s FFF is a fill in the blank, so you may just want to copy the questions and put your answers into the blanks to make the sentences. This is also on more of a personal level—you may know “famous” people to put in the blanks, but these answers will most likely be close friends and family. You can also decide whether you want to go into more detail or not—just depends on how much time you want to spend on this!
1. One of the most thoughtful people I know is ________________.
2. I would someday like to be as organized as ________________.
3. _______________ is the most talented person I know!
4. If I could pick one of my greatest heroes (or heroines) it would be _____________.
5. ________________ is the most amazing super-mom (or dad) that I know!
Remember that you can ask questions (all 5 or even just one) for a future Fast Fact Friday! Just email your question(s)!
Here’s a peek at my answers—it was harder to answer than I thought because I know at least 3 people I could’ve written for each question.
1. One of the most thoughtful people I know is Stacie N. She is always visiting or calling people to see how they are doing. She listens and just exudes a spirit of love wherever she goes!
2. I would someday like to be as organized as Becky Higgins. I don’t know her personally, but she seems to have it all together!
3. Jenny S. is the most talented person I know! She is a very talented musician (singer, piano and guitar), is a great dancer (teaches Zumba), an amazing cook/chef (writes cook books!) and on top of it all is an amazing mom of 4 girls!
4. If I could pick one of my greatest heroes it would be my dad. He is one of the most patient, Christ-like men I know!
5. Becky H. (my sister-in-law) is the most amazing super-mom that I know! She has 5 kids who are involved in lots of things and takes time to teach them values. She devotes her all to being a mother and wife!