So this last week I had some Fast Fact Friday help through the TIMC Facebook page! I gave the theme of #’s and Monica and Janne were so great to help me come up with the questions for today! Thanks, girls!
Here’s my favorite 5 questions they asked, and :
1. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
2. How many times did you have to take the driver’s test before you passed?
3. How many schools did you attend?
4. How many siblings do you have?
5. How many states have you been to? (Or provinces, whatever they have in your country!)
These questions go great with the “By the Number” challenge here. If you haven’t completed that one yet, now you have a great start to it!
Here’s a look at my answers:
1. From what I can count, 38, there may be more hiding somewhere. What can I say, I ♥ shoes!
2. Just one time!
3. Five (six if you count preschool)
5. Forty three! (I’ve driven across the US two times, and I have a goal to visit all 50 before I die.)
Check out the TIMC FB page this next week for next week’s topic, and you too can ask a question next week!