3.09.2012

Fast Fact Friday #10

Hip, hip hooray, it's Friday!  That means it's time for another round of Fast Fact Friday!  I hope some of you are taking advantage of this quick and easy way to start recording a small piece of your story!  Hopefully you are...and if you're letting everyone you know how easy it is, then even better!  Together we can help everyone record their stories! :)



This week's FFF questions come from reader Samantha once again.  Isn't she so awesome to have come up with so many for us?  Thanks a ton Samantha!

These questions are all about cooking--and they go great with Challenge #32--which is all about cooking and baking!  So...if you haven't done that challenge yet, this will be a great springboard for it!



1.  Do you like to cook?
2. What is your favorite dish to make?
3. Do you like cooking for others?
4. Are you a baker-or mainly just a taster?
5. What food will you NOT cook under any circumstances?
(Remember that you can submit 1-5 questions for a FFF--it doesn't need to be a theme either!  Email me emils24(at)gmail(dot)com with your questions and I'll get them on a future FFF!)
Here's a look at my answers:
1.  When I'm in the mood.
2.  Desserts.  Most definitely!
3.  Also depends on my mood--I love throwing parties and get togethers, but I'm not so good at coming up with salty type dishes, only the desserts!
4. Well, I prefer baking to cooking.  And I prefer eating to baking.  Does that answer the question?
5.  Mushrooms.  Can't stand the smell, texture or taste of them.  It's like eating dirt.

1 comment:

kybarb said...

Here’s a link–the post is dated Feb 26, 2012 and titled “Pinteresting family history” –she has a button on the right side of her blog to follow her on Pinterest too!

http://www.journeyspast.blogspot.com/

HTH
kybarb