This week's FFF questions come from reader Samantha once again. Isn't she so awesome to have come up with so many for us? Thanks a ton Samantha!
These questions are all about cooking--and they go great with Challenge #32--which is all about cooking and baking! So...if you haven't done that challenge yet, this will be a great springboard for it!
1. Do you like to cook?
2. What is your favorite dish to make?
3. Do you like cooking for others?
4. Are you a baker-or mainly just a taster?
5. What food will you NOT cook under any circumstances?
(Remember that you can submit 1-5 questions for a FFF--it doesn't need to be a theme either! Email me emils24(at)gmail(dot)com with your questions and I'll get them on a future FFF!)Here's a look at my answers:
1. When I'm in the mood.
2. Desserts. Most definitely!
3. Also depends on my mood--I love throwing parties and get togethers, but I'm not so good at coming up with salty type dishes, only the desserts!
4. Well, I prefer baking to cooking. And I prefer eating to baking. Does that answer the question?
5. Mushrooms. Can't stand the smell, texture or taste of them. It's like eating dirt.