1.03.2014

Plans for 2014

Happy new year!  It's hard to believe that another year is gone and a new one begun.  Time sure does fly quickly!

At the end of 2013, I spent a lot of time contemplating about this blog.  It's gone on a lot longer than I'd ever thought, reached more people than I ever dreamed and helped me record more of my personal history than I'd ever imagined! 

That being said, I feel it is time to come to an end.  My life is pretty busy right now, and maintaining this blog is just one more thing that takes time away from my family and other things I should be doing.  So, I've decided to finally be done with it.

We ended up with challenge #71, but I thought that was kind of a silly place to stop, so we will go for two more months, to challenge #75 and then be done.  I believe 75 prompts are quite sufficient to help you record your story and give you ideas.  The blog will stay up--it's not going anywhere, and I may even post occasionally when I come across something that I think will help.  But there will be no new challenges beyond the next four. 

Thanks to all of you who have supported me in this journey these past few years.  I've enjoyed it, and I'm grateful that I have a part of me recorded for my posterity.  I hope you'll take the time to record your life too!

No comments: