Now on to the Fast Fact Friday easiness and fun...!
This week's theme is restaurants. I thought of these questions last Saturday when we were eating at my favorite restaurant. Remember, if you come up with a fun idea for a Fast Fact Friday topic and/or questions for a future FFF, please email me. (emils24(at)gmail(dot)com.)
What is your favorite...
1. Fast food restaurant?
2. Casual dining restaurant?
3. Expensive restaurant?
4. Family-friendly restaurant?
5. Restaurant that you could go to everyday?
Here's a look at my answers. I have to cheat a little bit, because some answers are a tie...
1. Subway and Wendy's. Depends on how healthy I'm feeling at the moment.
2. Cafe Rio (It's a fresh-mex place in Utah, Nevada, Idaho and Arizona. They may be expanding more soon--a lot like Chipotle which I also love!) Rumbi's is also very high on the list.
3. Local--Maddox. Chain--Olive Garden. I would probably eat there more often if I didn't have to wait 30 minutes to get in and come out with 30 extra pounds. ;)
4. Chili's. I was sad the last time I went that the guiltless grill menu was no longer.
5. Cafe Rio. Most definitely. Or Subway. Or Rumbi's. Oooh, I can't choose just one! But in all reality, we go out to eat two or three times a month, so that will probably never happen.