7.06.2011

This Is Me: Team Member Lindsey

Good day everyone! I am so excited to announce that next week you will get to see a completed challenge from someone other than me! Here is a look at our first team member, Lindsey.
lindsey
“Hello everyone! I'm Lindsey. I am from beautiful Idaho and have a puppy named Scout who is my baby. I love baseball, golfing, and spending time with my family. I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years. I have always stuck with a chronological theme- and very simple pages. But lately I have been in a scrapbooking rut. I wanted to focus more on capturing the parts of life you CAN’T take a picture of. My STORY- not just the photos I have taken and slapped on a pretty background with some embellishments. This challenge is perfect for me. I have loved the prompts and can’t wait to get out of this scrapbooking rut!”
lindseys dog
Ahhh, isn’t Scout just so cute?
You will be seeing some of Lindsey’s fine work next Tuesday. She is excited for this next challenge!

No comments: