1.11.2013

Fast Fact Friday #29

Wow, it’s been a long time since we’ve done one of these!  And, I’m so out of the habit that it’s half way through the day and I just remembered…

fast fact friday 2

Today’s topic is WINTER.  (Now, I know that all of you on the southern hemisphere are in the middle of summer, so if it’s easier for you to think about summer answers right now, then substitute winter for summer!  We will be doing a summer one in July-ish.) 

This FFF goes really well with Challenge #48!  If you haven’t completed that one yet, this is a great way to start it out, and just answer these same questions for each season!

Here are your quick questions:

What is your favorite winter:
1.  Activity?
2.  Food?
3.  Comfort item?
4  What do you love about winter?
5.  What don’t you love about winter?

Simple as that!

Here’s a look at my answers.
1.  Skiing.  Wish I lived a tad closer to a ski resort.
2.  Hot chocolate with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.  Or any kind of soup.
3.  Blankets and sweaters!
4.  I love the beauty of newly fallen snow. 
5. The cold.  I get cold really easy, which is probably why I love hot food, sweaters and blankets!

If you answer these questions on your blog, leave a link in the comments…I would love to stop by and see what you said too! Smile

No comments: