7.18.2012

Challenge #48—Seasons

I love havening a change in the seasons!  There are things that I love about each one, and I thought it’d be fun to record what some of those things are. 

What do you love most about each season?

You can make a list of things you love from each of the season, you can even write things you don’t like about each season.  You can focus on one season and write all about it, and do other seasons as you have time.  You could even do a picture scavenger hunt with your kids and help them record some of their favorite things for each season! 

Here are some things that I thought of to help you think about some of your favorites:

  • Foods
  • Smells
  • Happenings in nature (snow, flowers, sunshine, crisp air, etc.)
  • Activities
  • Fashions
  • Holidays

Now here are a couple of visuals for you:

-------------------
What Laura did:

Laura made a scrapbook layout with one picture for each season and recorded some of her likes for each one.

july challengeDSCF0186DSCF0187DSCF0185

Supplies used:  Cardstock – Bazzill, Frame Sticker around Halloween picture – Susan Branch designs,  Letter Stickers – Thickers by AC, Patterned Paper – October Afternoon, Heart Sticker – Love, Elsie, Season Names – Paper Loft

------------------
What I did:

I think I’m on a roll of using Becky Higgins’ page protectors.  They make it just so darn easy!  (If you’re not a scrapbooker (or even if you are!), and want an easy way to record your life in a scrapbooking style, you NEED to check out her stuff!)  I used the Design G this time, because it had space for 4 4x6 pictures, 2 horizontal and 2 vertical, which is what I found after digging through my pictures.  Perfect!  Smile

I put the pictures on the front side, and wrote my 10 favorite things about each season on the back of the picture. 

seasons 1 

seasons 3

Supplies: Page protector, red polka dot paper, grid card, blue and green card, paper used on spring: Becky Higgins.  White cardstock: DCWV.  Summer paper:  The Paper Studio.  Winter paper: Martha Stewart.  Fall paper: SEI. 

------------------
Now I challenge you to record some of your favorites of each season!

No comments: