3.15.2013

Fast Fact Friday #32

Holy cow...I don't know how, but it's been well over a month since I've done a Fast Fact Friday.  How do I keep forgetting?  I even have it written on my calendars, but that only works if one actually looks at said calendars.
Well, we will do one today and hopefully you will all forgive me for being such a slacker forgetful person.


For today's Fast Fact Friday, I thought it'd be fun to do a "Right Now" theme.  So, just fill in the blanks with what is going on right now!  (It can be things today, it doesn't have to be right this second.)

 Right now I'm:
1.  Listening to ____________.
2.  Thinking about ____________.
3.  Need to work on _____________.
4.  Eating __________.  (Or just ate...)
5.  Wanting to __________.

If you'd like to take a picture of one thing and you use Instagram, put the hashtag #thetimc on there (with any others that describe your picture) so we all can get a glimpse of what is going on in your life right now!  What a fun way to share and record!

Here's my list:  (And you can see my picture on Instagram too.)
1.  My twins play super heroes.
2.  Some fun projects I'd like to get done this weekend.
3.  Folding laundry and getting the grout in the basement sealed.
4.  Just had a smoothie for lunch.  Yum!
5.  Take a nap.  If only I had time and two 3 year olds who would nap as well...

All right, I can't wait to see some of your "Right Nows!" 

No comments: