Another Friday—that means another weekend, and another FFF!
Since next Wednesday is a 5th Wednesday, there won’t be a regular challenge…it’s also Halloween, so I thought it’d be fun to do a little recording about this fun holiday!
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?
2. What did you do on Halloween when you were a kid?
3. What did you do as a teenager?
4. What do you do now?
5. What is your favorite part about Halloween? (And/or your least favorite.)
There you go…simple and easy!
Here’s a peek at my answers:
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever? As a kid, Barbie. It was one of those cheap plastic costumes that tied over my coat and had a funky mask. As an adult, a groom. My husband was a bride.
2. What did you do on Halloween when you were a kid? My parents took us trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. We only went to 20 or so houses, then we’d come back and hand out candy to others. I remember always fighting with my siblings to hand it out.
3. What did you do as a teenager? We weren’t allowed to go trick-or-treating after 12, so I remember going to a few Halloween parties with my friends. One year, I even went trick-or-treating at a party. I felt so cool to disobey my mom’s rule. Mostly though, I stayed home and dressed up as something scary to answer the door for our visitors.
4. What do you do now? Take the kiddos trick-or-treating. We live in the country, so we don’t visit many homes. Which is fine by me!
5. What is your favorite part about Halloween? (And/or your least favorite.) You get to be anything you want to be for at least a few hours! I don’t really go for the scary stuff, or all those stupid plastic ring spiders that end up on my floor and I think they are real…