8.17.2012

Fast Fact Friday #23

So I haven’t been really regular on the FFF this summer…I hope you will forgive me!  My kids start school in 2 weeks, and once they are back in and we’re on a schedule again I promise that I’ll do better! 

FFF Button

This week’s Fast Fact Friday is a fill in the blank.  Just finish the sentence with a simple explanation of what you think and feel right now!

1.  I’m happy that…

2.  I’m most looking forward to…

3.  Something that made me laugh today was…

4.  The most annoying thing that happened today was…

5.  I’m most looking forward to tomorrow because…

This just gives a little glimpse about a regular ol’ day in your life!

Have a happy Friday!

(Oh, and here’s a peek at my answers, just in case you were wondering…)

1.  I’m happy that…it’s almost the weekend!
2.  I’m most looking forward to…getting the board and batten all done in our family room!
3.  Something that made me laugh today was…my 3 year old at the movie today.  He kept saying really loud, “That is awesome!” whenever something awesome happened.  Smile
4.  The most annoying thing that happened today was…a company telling me to fax them my receipt.  Hello!  What century is this?  (I luckily found a company that you email and they send the fax…)
5.  I’m most looking forward to tomorrow because…I am shooting my first wedding! (With a camera.)

No comments: