8.03.2012

Fast Fact Friday #22

Another Friday is here!  Yeah for weekends! 
If you are like me, you've had your TV on more than normal to watch the Olympics going on in London right now.  I love the Olympics, and look forward to them, so I thought it'd be fun to do a Fast Fact Friday all about the Olympics!  Feel free to expound as much as you want on any of the questions!



1-Did you ever dream about being an athlete in the Olympics? (Which sport(s)?)
2-Which events (summer or winter) do think would be fun to do? (Regardless if you've ever dreamed about it or not.)
3-Have you ever had the chance to go to any Olympic events in person?
4-Which events are your favorites to watch?
5-Who is one Olympian that you admire?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some more watching to do... :)

1 comment:

Sam said...

This is a fun, unique one. A facet of a personality that doesn't normally get touched on. Thanks!