9.23.2011

This Is Me: Team Member Rachel

Today I want to introduce you to the last (but definitely not least!) of our new team members, Rachel!  

rachel

“Hi, I'm Rachel and I live in southwestern Virginia with my husband and two boys-ages 9 and 1 yr. I work full time as a corporate office manager, assist my husband with homeschooling our 9 year old and enjoy helping others by being an online beachbody fitness coach. In my spare time I love reading, scrapbooking, exercising and spending time with my family. We are very active in our church and family is very important to us.

I have been doing traditional scrapbooking for several years and love putting my albums together. It's very rewarding when my son sits down with me to look thru pictures and asks about them. I have not entered the world of digital scrapbooking yet, so I'm looking forward to trying my new My Memories software.

I'm very excited to be on the TIMC team and I'm hoping these challenges will give me the motivation and inspiration I need to continue finding the time for scrapbooking and to get new ideas.”
You’ll get to see Rachel’s completed challenges starting this Tuesday!  Aren’t you so excited?!?

No comments: