7.13.2011

This is Me: Team Member Kim

Hi everyone, I thought I’d introduce to you our second team member, Kim! 
me_and_ella
(Kim and her her youngest.  Aren’t those blue eyes gorgeous?  I always wanted blue eyes like that!)
“Hi Everyone! My name is Kim. I live in the amazing and beautiful Last Frontier--Alaska. I am a lucky wife to my wonderful hubby and we have two adorable, funny, and busy little girls. I am a full time personal trainer, part-time substitute teacher,  part-time photographer, and lets not forget my favorite job--full time 24/7 wife and mommy!  I love the outdoors (especially with these Alaska Summers), almost every sport out there, taking pictures, and playing with my family. 
I used to be really into scrapbooking, but time is an issue with my busy life, so Child #1 is the only one with a real scrapbook.  When the This is Me Challenge came along it just captivated me.  This challenge is perfect for my busy schedule because I can spend as little or as much time on it as I want.  I also love this challenge because all I need to do is to fill out the answers--I don't have to think too hard about what I'm going to do to keep my history alive.  I created a private blog just for this challenge.  It was simple and I keep it simple.  It isn't anything as beautiful as the examples you've seen on here, but it works for me.  I'm just glad that my husband, children, grandchildren, siblings, parents, etc... will have a little history about who I am/was.  Anything is better than nothing!”

I am so excited to see what Kim will be sharing with us!  I love her last sentence there, “Anything is better than nothing!”  My philosophy too! 

No comments: