6.30.2011

Will you share?

I'm looking for four or five awesome people who are willing to share their finished challenges on the blog! (Especially for those who do something other than scrapbook pages, since that's what I mostly do.)
You will get a challenge question 2 weeks ahead of time, and need to have your finished challenge done by the Monday before the challenge comes out.
If this sounds like something you'd like to do, please email me at emils24(at)gmail(dot)com.  I will take the first four or five people who contact me!  (Not sure how long that will take, so email me to see if I have space!)

I'm am loving that so many people are coming here to be inspired to get their histories done! Please keep sharing the "This Is Me Challenge" on your blogs, facebook, twitter, pinterest and all the other ways that I don't know about! Thank you for giving me the motivation and drive to keep doing this! :)

No comments: