6.01.2011

This Is Me: Emily

IMG_5262i2

Hi everyone, I’m the creator of the “This Is Me Challenge”.  A little about me:  I am a wife of the greatest guy, and a stay at home mom to 4 adorable little boys who are 6, 4, and 2 year old twins.  (Yes, 4 boys in 4 years…yikes!)  To stay sane, I take small creative breaks from the kiddos.  I love to scrapbook, do photography, craft and I try hard to decorate (thought I’m not very good at it).    I love to do anything with my 5 guys like going to the park, camping, traveling, and even playing “ring around the rosies” on the trampoline. 

I have always had a love for recording my life—I’ve kept a journal since I was 9!  I’ve scrapbooked for 12 years now, and I’m probably a little pushy to my family to get their memories recorded.  I know not everyone likes to scrapbook, so I created this fun blog where you can record your own personal history in your own personal way!  I have the philosophy that it doesn’t matter HOW you record it, as much as it is that you DO record it!  We all have a story to tell!  I know that even as boring and mundane as my life is, my children and grand children will be grateful to know the real me when I’m no longer around! 

If you have any questions or concerns in recording your story, I might be able to help you with it, so please don’t hesitate to email me at emils24@gmail.com.  Thanks for checking out the "This Is Me Challenge”!  I’m glad to have a reason to do this! 

(You can read about the night I got the idea in my head to start this blog here.  If you want to anyway!)

No comments: