It’s time for another round of Fast Fact Friday—Personal History in Depth! I sure hope that there are some of you out there who are diligently doing this and getting your personal histories recorded!
Today’s theme is children. (If you don’t have any children, but you have nieces and nephews you can adjust your answers accordingly, or you can just skip today’s questions).
1. What are your children’s full names, dates and places of birth?
2. What were some of the special circumstances at the births of each child? (Basically the birth story.)
3. What are some unique things about each child? (Some quirks, habits, strengths and weaknesses, hobbies, interests, etc?) If your children are adults, you can record how these have changed or stayed the same through the years.
4. What are some things you specifically like to do with each child? (You can list this as a whole or individually.)
5. What are some of your favorite activities to do together as a family? (Any family traditions you did or still do, favorite places to visit often, or new traditions as your family has aged.)
Okay, that’s all for today’s Fast Fact Friday.
***Now, don’t forget, we are still doing the 30 day self-portrait challenge! If you would like to have a chance at winning one of 3 $10 Amazon gift cards, don’t forget to post your picture on Instagram and use the hashtag #timc30days for a chance to win. Novemeber 20th is the day of the drawing. I’ve seen some fun pictures! If you are a private user, I can’t see yours—you will either have to go public on the 19th (and then revert back to private after the drawing) OR, you can stop by my feed (@emils24) and let me know that you’re doing the challenge. I can then follow you and see your pictures! And I will unfollow you after the challenge—I’m not a stalker, I promise!
Have a wonderful weekend!