6.05.2013

Re-challenge #1

In case you haven’t heard or read already, we are mostly taking the summer off from new challenges.  Today is our first re-post of a challenge.  And, I figured, why not start at the very beginning?  We won’t be going in order the whole time, but this one is fun.  If you haven’t done this one yet, I challenge you to do it now!

-----------------------
If you were forced to go back in time to the olden days, but were allowed to take 10 modern conveniences with you, what would you take?



----------
What I did: I made a scrapbook page about this a few years ago, and my list still remains the same! (Though I have a different car, camera, computer, washing machine, and toothbrush--so I think I might be updating this layout with what I have now. Boy, it really makes me feel spoiled!)


Here's what my current layout looks like:

Now take this challenge, and record in some way, shape or form your own top ten list!

No comments: