2.17.2012

Fast Fact Friday #7

Today is Friday...and that means it's time for another round of Fast Fact Friday!  Yipee!

TIMC reader, Sam, submitted the questions for us today.  (Remember you too can submit questions for a FFF!  Just email me emils24(at)gmail(dot)com to submit!)


Here are this week's questions:

1. Do you collect anything?
2. What’s your favorite hobby?
3. What is your style of organization?
4. If you didn’t have any limitations, what would you be passionate about?
5. What hobby have you been thinking about trying, but haven't yet?
If you want to share the fun and easiness of recording your story using Fast Fact Friday, I've moved the code over to the right sidebar--that way it's always there! Also, I added a "Pin It" if you want to put it on Pinterest! 

Here's a look at my answers:
1.  I used to collect elephants.  I still have the collection of them, all glass and ceramic, boxed away in the basement because I have 4 boys and I want to keep them.  I haven't really added to them for the last 7 years, but I'm sure once the boys get older I'll start again!  
2. This is a hard one!  Scrapbooking and photography are tied, with crafting close behind.
3. There's a style?  ;)  I'm pretty organized, at least that's what people tell me, though when I look at my stuff I think I could do it much better if I had more time and kids who didn't mess everything up!
4. I'd definitely get more into photography--buy my dream camera and grade A glass for my dream camera (all together it would be close to $10,000--yikes).  I'd also love to be able to go all over the world to photograph everything.   (I wanted to be a photographer for National Geographic when I was younger.)
5.  If I had just a few more hours in the day and more money, I'd love to learn some more techniques with scrapbooking.  I always see all these fun things in magazines, but I don't want to buy stuff and never have time to do it. 

No comments: