4.19.2011

Challenge #1--Top Ten

The Challenge: If you were forced to go back in time to the olden days, but were allowed to take 10 modern conveniences with you, what would you take?

----------
What I did: I made a scrapbook page about this a few years ago, and my list still remains the same! (Though I have a different car, camera, computer, washing machine, and toothbrush--so I think I might be updating this layout with what I have now. Boy, it really makes me feel spoiled!)
Here's what my current layout looks like:Now take this challenge, and record in some way, shape or form your own top ten list!

3 comments:

Spudsnsalsa said...

Just starting with your challenges....thank you for being the prod I needed to get going on this! Our lists can be seen at www.knotthemagain.blogspot.com
Suz

Robin said...

Just completed my first challenge. I know sad right? I've been with you for how long and I am NOW just starting? Thank you so much for your blog! I love it! I am going to challenge myself to actually write every day, I really want to get into that habit of writing daily again like I used to when I was a teenager. So thank you again for your help and that extra little push. :)

inkdragon said...

Hello!
I love this idea and will use this site as much as I can!
Thank you for something amazing!
What do I do next?