Last year during the month of December, I gave the challenge to record some of your holiday traditions. (I decided to not do any regular challenges because December is usually insanely busy for everyone.) This year, I thought it would be fun to record some of your traditions and share them…and make a whole big celebration out of it!
Here’s how you can help and get involved:
1. Think of one of your favorite family traditions, no matter what holidays you celebrate.
2. Record it in your own way. (Write it down, video it, scrapbook it, etc.)
3. Email me (emils24(at)gmail(dot)com), or leave a comment here with your recorded challenge or a link to your own post.
4. Check back on the blog at least once a week during December to see how other families celebrate, and be inspired by the ideas of others, and maybe even try a few of them out!
5. Spread the word to your family and friends, so they can benefit from this too!
We will do this for the whole month of December, 2012.
Simple as that, right?
I can’t wait!