4.17.2012

My “This Is Me” Album

I am soooo excited to share this with you today!  I’ve been working hard on getting my album  somewhat put together so I could show you how I’m doing it in a hard-copy state!

Here’s a walk-through video.  Be warned…it’s not edited and the lighting is pretty bad.

 

Here are a few close-up pictures for you too!  I am MUCH more comfortable with pictures and writing… Winking smile 

Cover page:

Cover Page

This is the CD storage page:

CD 1CD 2

Dividers:  (I painted one side with the green, then painted the back side with the orange.  Yes, they’re sitting on my ugly piece of well-used cardboard.)

Dividers 1

Dividers 2

Supplies Used:
-“Amber” binder, Design E Page Protectors, Dividers: Becky Higgins.
-Paper and brads used for cover page and CD storage, SEI “Winnie’s Walls" collection.
-Twine, The Twinery
-Scallop border punch, Fiskars
-Scallop circle punch, The Paper Studio
-Small circle punch, EK Success
-Flower, Prima
-Stamps used on dividers, CK Kit of the Month
-Crop-a-dile Big Bite (to punch holes for the brads in the bottom CD pockets)

Of course, you don’t have to do it this way…this is just the way I put mine together because I’m doing my challenges mostly as scrapbook pages or Word documents.  Here are some other ways you can make hard copies of your challenges:

  • If you blog your challenges, make a blog book.
  • If you are doing only digital scrapbook pages, you can upload them into a photo book.  This is a great way to make multiple copies and give them to your kids and grandkids as gifts! 
  • Print off your documents on regular paper, put them into page protectors and a regular binder.
  • If you’re doing traditional layouts, get pictures of each one.  Burn them onto a CD and store in a fire-proof place…just in case you ever have a fire.

If anyone else has some great ideas of how they’re putting their albums together, let me know and I will add it on here! 

No comments: